Applying these Registry Tweaks:
In order to keep this task simple, all of the tweaks have been put into a single registry file that you need to run. You can do this by simply double clicking on it. This script will make the following changes to your system.
- Adds a “Copy To” and “Move To” option to the folder context menus. This lets you copy and move files easily.
- Sets Windows to automatically end programs which are taking longer than expected to close on their own.
- Lowers menu show delay time, you will see sub-menus faster when selecting their parent menus.
- Puts an end to the low disk space checks, no more annoying notifications in the system tray!
- Windows will no longer search for a program that has been removed when you attempt to open its shortcut.
- Removes the “Search on Internet” prompt in the “Open With” window.
- Increases the speed of the Explorer Navigation.
- Places a “Take Ownership” option for files, so you can quickly take ownership of these files if you would like to customize them.
If for some reason you do not want to implement all of these changes simply edit the file and remove the parts you don’t want. If you have any doubts you may send in comment.
You can rest assured that this script will not harm your system in any way and that it is 100% safe to apply. Simply download and run the script.
Click here to download the tweak file: http://goo.gl/A1Qz
Click here to download uninstall/restore file: http://goo.gl/W3j2 incase you want to restore the tweaked settings!
Leave a Reply