Of-late Facebook released their new android app called Facebook Home for limited android devices. Its working fine for high end smart-phone and tablets. Today morning I discovered one xda-developer page where, the developer has ported it to other android devices too.
Following the same I installed the Home on my Samsung Galaxy S II and to my surprise it worked!
So, here my review for this app:
- Initial setup of the app takes time- may be due to slow processor or may be as usual Facebook Android app behavior!
- Facebook Home app is more like a launcher with custom screen cover.
- Facebook Home has a feel of sliding flip cards.
- This app is more geared towards Facebook addict.
How to Install and Run Facebook Home on Any Android:
- Download the Facebook Home Application.
- Extract .rar file after download.
- Install com.facebook.katana (FB app), then com.facebook.home (Home app).
- Also install com.facebook.orca.apk (Messenger app).
- Enable facebook home under facebook app settings.
Note: Before installing above application, remove the old Facebook application.
Leave a Reply